With the creation of the new TMA-1 Studio Engineered by Young Guru, Young Guru and AIAIAI aim to make an outstanding pair of over-ear headphones for the on-the-go producer and sound engineer who needs a durable piece of equipment that delivers high-quality audio in the studio and on the road.
Young Guru is a Grammy-award winning sound engineer who has worked with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Drake among others. Merging the worlds of forward-thinking music production with Danish audio design, and fusing culture, sound and design in the process, the collaboration sees the celebrated sound engineer make his unique mark on our new studio headphones.
Signature Young Guru sound developed in collaboration with the Grammy-winning sound engineer for discerning listening.
You can choose to lock the cable to the TMA-1, to make sure it doesn't get pulled out while listening.
The earpads are made of soft memory foam. Both the earpads and the headband are covered in high-quality microfiber material for extra comfort.
The TMA-1 Studio Engineered by Young Guru is our lightest TMA-1 model, resulting in less stress on your head during listening sessions.
Robust all-metal plug with polished finish, designed to withstand the rigor of the road.
You can easily change the position of the cups for a perfect fit.
IN THE BOX
- Matte black TMA-1 Studio engineered by Young Guru Headphones
- interchangeable earpads are made of soft Japanese memory foam polyurethane ensuring maximum comfort for lengthy sessions
- 1.2 meter cable with microphone
- 1.5m detachable top-grade, high-gauge flexible headphone coiled cable
- 3.5mm > 6.3mm plug converter
- Protective carrying pouch