Already the standar for performance DJ controllers, yhe mighty TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 delivers as much power as portability controlling TRAKTOR decks and effects.
A new tactile touch strip brings you closer to the music without ever having to reach for your turntable or CDJ, perfect for quick, precise nudging, track seeking or loops and effects control
On the fly re;ixing has also never been easier as direct access to TRAKTOR's flux mode now allows you to juggle cue points and loop effects without missing a beat
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 features smooth, ultra precise buttons and knobs, all pre-mapped for instantenaous setup, keeping you laser focused on performance.
Whether you're looking for a effective tool to boost your creativity or a stylish one stop solution for maximum portability and power, the next generation X1 ticks all the boxes
- Control two track decks and two TRAKTOR FX units
- Touch strip controls track position, pitch bend, loops and FX
- RGB back-lit triggers identify cue points from loops or markers
- Touch strip can be assigned to transport, FX and Loop functions
- Touch sensitive encoders
- Change the musical key of a track with Loop encoders while holding SHIFT+PLAY
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colours for ease of use.
- Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almost 4 times that of regular MIDI
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
- The controller is pre-mapped by the makers of TRAKTOR, with the option to freely customise most individual parts. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping entirely to your preferred workflow
- Fully hot-pluggable in TRAKTOR. The X1 runs the instant you connect it to your computer with TRAKTOR running. If the USB connection is accidentally disconnected TRAKTOR continues to play unaffected. Simply plug the X1 back in and it's good to go again.
Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
For more information, please visit the manufacturers website