Every professional ought to try the Elektro, a techno cartridge made by a team of highly qualified technicians and experienced and capable DJs.
Despite its sleek white styling, the Elektro isn't just another pretty face. Also featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, the Elektro is the perfect hybrid needle for the artist who both mixes and scratches.
Enhanced tracking ability and excellent sound quality combine to form a unique balance of form and functionality. With bold, round sound, the Elektro brings your music to life, whether you're in the club or the studio
Unaffected by extreme sound pressure and repeated vibrations, it has a high output. The musical performance is always first-rate and the tracking ability of the spherical diamond stylus is quite good.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 7,5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 6 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Elektro