Ortofon Scratch OM Cartridge - White (LTD Edition)
NEW, Limited Edition White Scratch from Ortofon - limited to only two countries worldwide. Only 200 carts available to Australia. Replacement styli also available.
As you would expect from the name, the Ortofon DJ Scratch cartridge and stylus has been developed with the turntablist in mind. In order to product the Scratch, Ortofon consulted with many high-profile scratch DJ's to deliver a cartridge and stylus combination that was perfectly built for increased back-cueing. Ortofon DJ Scratch is also designed to sit on your record groove better, less chance of the needle jumping when you're scratching.
The Scratch is built for scratch DJ's, it is built to withstand the rigours of scratching - giving you a better sound, better feel and longer shelf life (of the cartridge and your records) compared to most other needles and carts.
Made in Denmark.
• Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 7 mV
• Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5 dB
• Channel separation at 1kHz: 25 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
• Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20,000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-15,000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
• Compliance, dynamic lateral: 6 μm/m N
• Stylus type: Spherical
• Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
• Tracking force range: 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 4.0 g (40 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 450 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
• Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
• Replacement stylus unit: Scratch.