We were pleasantly surprised at the build quality of the RP7000. Great strong torque and a solid build! Buy with confidence.
The Reloop RP-7000 is the solution for all vinyl DJs and DVS users who are looking for a professional high-torque, club-standard turntable with extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted metallic finish the RP-7000 is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also looks extremely cool.
On the technical side, the RP-7000 has also got a lot to offer: the highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision.
Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.04% beat matching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000.
More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000.
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable torque (1.6 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Classy painted metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sec.)
- Metal housing
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety Mains Switch
- Reverse Switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
Please note that headshell, cartridge or stylus is not included.