As close to an industry standard as you can get. The archetypal DJ headphones: punchy, comfortable and durable. Firm favourites of countless DJs, for good reason.
The Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones have been redesigned, featuring the iconic split headband with a single-sided connection cable and a flip-away earcup for convenient single-sided listening.
With a frequency response of 16Hz to 22kHz, an impedance of 70 ohms and a maximum SPL of 120dB, the HD 25 headphones are ideal for any monitoring application; whether broadcasting, live recording, in the DJ booth or just travelling from venue to venue.
- Professional Sennheiser Monitoring Headphones
- Aluminium Voice Coil Ensures Excellent Transient Responses
- 70 Ohms Impedance and 16Hz to 22kHz Frequency Response
- Convenient Flip-Away Earcup for Single-Sided Listening
- Iconic Split Headband, Comfortable for Prolonged Listening
Weight (g) 140
Frequency Range 16Hz - 22KHz
Impedance (ohms) 70
Closed/Open Back Closed Back
Plug Type 3.5mm Jack
Cord Length (m) 1.5
Accessories 1/4" jack adapter
Detachable Cord Yes